Overwatch patch notes reveal who is getting a MAJOR PTR nerf next.. and it isn’t Bastion
OVERWATCH PATCH notes revealed by Blizzard look to have confirmed which characters could be next for the major nerfing treatment… and it isn’t Bastion.
New Overwatch patch notes from the PTR servers show that Blizzard are working on some pretty significant character changes.
And while Bastion may have come in for the biggest overhaul of late, it appears that it will be be the sneaky-healing sniper that is going to see the biggest nerf.
Ana sees her Biotic Rifle damage drop from 80 to 60, while her Biotic grenade is also being hit pretty hard, going from 60 to 30 damage.
The biggest change could be reserved for healing though, with her healthy bullets dropping from 100 to 50 healing factor.
“As we iterate on the PTR patch, we are going to be trying out the following hero changes,” a message from Blizzard explains.
“These should be up on the PTR very soon, hopefully tomorrow morning. As always these updates are subject to change.”
There have been a flurry of changes and tweaks made via the PTR servers over the past week, with an earlier change being made to the newly revamped Bastion.
Explaining the move to make it so Bastion takes 20% less damage while in Configuration: Sentry or Tank (formerly 35%), a developer comment explained: “After introducing the new Ironclad passive ability in the last patch, Bastion felt a little too difficult to deal with.
“This reduction maintains his survivability while he’s transformed, but he shouldn’t feel so overbearing to enemies.”
The latest Overwatch PTR patch notes can be found below:
- Damage decreased from 80 to 60
- Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
- Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50
- No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)
- Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150
- Cost increased by 15%
- Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.
- Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s
- Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends
Orb of Destruction
- Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s
Orb of Discord
- Can now target enemies through barriers